Salvation and Healing in Jesus Name


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

THE BEGINNING OF A BRAND NEW YEAR ~~ 2010

THE BEGINNING OF A BRAND NEW YEAR ~~ 2010

POLITICALLY OR BIBLICALLY CORRECT?

Let me ask you ~~ Are you willing to make tough decisions for the sake and glory of God? We should daily sing and live the song of faith and courage that says, "Dare to be a Daniel, dare to stand alone." Many Christians live for convenience, not Christ. And, if those Christians were honest with themselves and God they would have to admit, "I follow the crowd not Christ." They would also have to admit that they seldom ask what God's will is, or what His word says, but rather ask questions like; "Will this win approval from my peers? Will I benefit from this decision? Will I have to sacrifice anything? What can I do in this matter to receive the least amount of criticism? What is the route of least resistance? Which way is the political wind blowing?"
I earnestly pray you will never ask those questions as you seek to make decisions for Christ's sake. But rather, you will be willing to live your faith consistently based upon God's Word, and when called upon will correctly make tough decisions that bring glory and honor to our Lord. ~~ R.G.

NO MATTER WHAT COMES

Lord You're worthy to be praised ~~ Yes you are
As for me and my house ~~We will serve the Lord
Oh Yes
As for me and my house ~~We will serve the Lord
We have counted the cost
We have made a choice
We will follow our God
And obey his Voice
From this day and for the rest of our lives
We will serve the Lord
We will not bow to another God
We will have no other gods but You
We will not serve two masters
We surrender our lives to you
We surrender our lives to you
We will serve the Lord
We will serve the Lord

Monday, December 28, 2009

Choose ~~ this is the day to choose who you will serve

Choose You This Day Whom You Will Serve

Among the many famous verses in Scripture is one that is found in Joshua 24:15, “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” (Note: When the King James Bible has LORD in all capital letters, it signifies that the Hebrew word here was the proper name of God, YHVH, often written as Yahweh. When it has Lord, with both upper and lower case, it is often the Hebrew word Adonai, a title that means “master” or “sovereign”.)


Do you really serve the LORD?
Is he truly the God of your life?
So is God really God in your life? Or do you put your own pleasure, or church tradition, or convenience, or reputation, or security, or following the crowd above the word of the God that you claim to follow?

Was it an easy choice? Yes. Having come out of many years of pain, abuse, playing church on Sundays and holidays ~~ and many other types of deception, I readily chose to serve God over mammon with never looking back. God has provided in ways I would have never dreamed. All I can ever give Him is ME; and He deserves more than I can ever give to Him. His ways are not our ways and are always higher than ours. Was it an easy choice? Not always, but it is getting easier as the years go by. I don't hear the words of ridicule and name calling such as " righteous one"; because I aim to remain; "right" The times that I have went where I had doubted being, I was miserable. I knew I was putting myself above the one I claim to call LORD of my life. Today I gladly refuse and deny myself of such worldly "FUN." It feels good and it feels right ~~~What a victory! What a FELLOWSHIP to have!
Every day is one step closer and easier as I walk with MY SAVIOR.

Satan will do all in his power to tempt you, to keep you from following the straight path and the truth that has been revealed. To some it is just easier to turn your back on truth because the truth can sometimes make you feel alone and will complicate your life. But to do so, you are really turning your back on God.
Change it around! Make it a day for Jesus.

What sacrifices are you making for Jesus, for your trip home, for your faith? Are you following the example set forth by Jesus, Believers? He tells us in {{Matthew 7:21-23}} that not everyone who calls him Lord, and who has prophesied and done wonderful works in His name, will enter the kingdom. Instead, He will tell them, “Depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” {{Mark 7:6 & Isaiah 29:13}}, “These people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.” Matthew 7:13-14, “…Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction ,and many there be which go in there at. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” Choose this day whom you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDcQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbIYOpvvAcY0&ei=37TCTtLRKrCOigKKu5juCw&usg=AFQjCNGGMNF6TxiJcWLAlTMTA7JPbSpKxw

    I just found your page by accident and must say, I think I love you! Ha. :)

    ReplyDelete